Mexican style avocado salad
1. Salad greens mix 10 oz preferably organic, washed and ready to eat
2. Two large tomatoes chopped
3. Two ripe avocados deseeded and chopped
4. 2 tsp garlic powder
5. 3-4 tsp original taco seasoning or to taste
6. Lime juice to taste
7. Green chilies or jalapeños chopped to taste
8. 1 tsp or to taste Tabasco sauce (optional)
Mix everything in a large bowl. Chill and serve.
For a fuller meal feel free to add one can of pinto beans/black beans/kidney beans/garbanzo beans.
For another avocado salad recipe and to ensure avocados are ripe check out this link:- https://eatlightstaylightweb.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/avocado-salad/